Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekend fun - Apple Orchard




Woohoo! So today I had a really good day...The girl gang and I (aka some of ma girlfrendzzz) had a nice little day trip to an organic apple orchard about an hour away from the city. Despite the forecast of rain for today it was really sunny and warm actually.I even frolicked around in my tank top ..not bad for mid September.

We took cute pics, picked apples course and bought some nice local merch - some pies, jam, apple cider... ya know all that yummy farm stuff.  Overall an awesome day. Got to catch up with some good friends, supported the local economy and will have some non gross GMO apples for my juices, probably will make some apple crisp (stay tuned for a recipe post soon!)


 
THANKS 4 READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment