Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BRING THE NOISE!



I ❤ MIA! 

✧ Check out her new video "Bring the Noize"!!!! 

I've been a fan since I was 12  years old when I first saw the video for Bucky Done Gun. The video was nothing like I had ever seen before - colourful with sick dance moves and a catchy beat. M.I.A's overall style - fashion and rapping wise - intrigued me. Additionally I was intrigued by her  super outspokeness, not afraid to state what she believed in and  making  bold moves whether it be through her music, or public messages and appearances. 

Watching this VICE video with MIA made me learn some key things about her; talking about her background and struggles in life. She's more or less the epitome of one bad chick [ I mean that in the positive way] --- Check it out. 



ALL HAIL QUEEN MAYA



- Tiara xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment